Founded in 1985 as a partnership between S. Marc Thee and Michael J. Abbott, we today employ approximately 70 industry professionals. Our philosophy, “The difference is in the details.”
Marc-Michaels Interior Design.
When you demand the best.
At Marc-Michaels, our longstanding philosophy, “The difference is in the details,” reflects our painstaking attention to detail not only in luxury design, but in our approach to customer service as well.
About Our Award-Winning Luxury Design Firm
Founded in 1985 as a partnership between S. Marc Thee and Michael J. Abbott, Marc-Michaels has today evolved into an award-winning, international luxury design firm that employs approximately 70 industry professionals.
As one of the most respected luxury interior design firms in the United States, Marc-Michael features:
- 37 Years of Experience in High-End Interior Design
- Award-Winning Luxury Design Team
- Meticulous, Unparalleled Attention to Detail
- Design for high-end brands such as St. Regis, Four Seasons, Ritz-Carlton, and The Mandarin
- More than 500 National and Regional Design Awards
Your needs, dreams and personal taste are paramount in the design process. That’s why our internationally acclaimed leadership team works closely with you over the course of your project to achieve your dreams and exceed expectations.
INTERNATIONAL DESIGN WORK
Our interior designers have a wealth of experience and knowledge gained by working all over the country as well as internationally.
Breathe Life Into Your Vision With Our Luxury Interior Design Services
Over the past 30 years, the Marc-Michaels Interior Design team has scoured the globe for countless resources that enable us to provide a broad range of luxury interior design services to our clients in projects with diverse scopes and budgets (review our award-winning luxury interior design portfolio). These include:
- Multi-Family and High-Rise Developments
- Luxury Interiors for Private Residences, Yachts and Planes
- Commercial Interiors such as Hotel and Restaurant Design
- Model Merchandising
- Creation and Management of Virtual Interiors
- Interior Detailing
- Space Planning, Room Layouts and Creative Redlining
- Project Management
- FF&E Design, Sourcing and Procurement
- Material Specifications